I went to my bed about 8:45pm last night. I probably fell asleep about 30 minutes later. I am coming down with a cold and I have been working early and not getting enough sleep so I was trying to make up for it. I set my alarm for 5:45am. I am a little whacky and usually also set 2 alarms on my cell phone in case the first, "regular" alarm doesn't wake me up. Last night, I did not....and now I know why I should. I don't remember my alarm going off. When I woke up it was still set for 5:45am but it hadn't gone off. If it goes off enough and I don't hit the snooze, I believe it just shuts off. I don't know. Luckily my eyes popped open at 6:15am. I was out the door by 6:30am and at work by 6:45am. Needless to say, the internal alarm clock (which I don't trust) came in handy today. And by the way, 9 hours of sleep doesn't make it any easier to get up at 6:15am. My eyes are puffy (from the cold) and are barely open yet. I gotta go stand outside now for 2 hours, that'll wake me up.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment