
11 degrees out, freezing slushy wintry mix. Streets are covered in ice. The wind is whipping between the buildings in Boston. There is sludge up to your ankles off every curb. So, why, would you wear 3 inch platform heels out to dinner? I swear, when I saw this girl walk in to the restaurant, I just laughed. The funniest party is she was struggling to walk in them. I could only imagine after a couple glasses of wine what was going to happen as she stepped outside. This shoe in the picture doesn't do the shoe she was wearing justice. Hers were an ugly shade of gold and the style was god awful and not meant for winter. I understand the girls that still wore cute shoes out on Valentine's day. I noticed most were wearing boots. I didn't get why you would risk it with a heel. But I don't understand the mini gold skirt and the ugly gold heels. I do not sacrifice life and limb for ugly shoes. I wore my winter boots. I was toasty and comfy and I didn't slip once. I do not claim to be the fashion police but I do possess common sense. If it had been 90 degrees out and she was wearing these shoes she still would have garnered attention because she was weebly wobbly the whole time and they were pretty damn ugly. Ahhh, at least she provided us with a good chuckle. I thought the comedy show was tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment