Monday, February 12, 2007

ALF

Ahhhh. So last night, I was given the first season of ALF. Those of you who know me, may know that I taped all the episodes of ALF as a kid. And recently I found myself bored during a late night at work waiting for swimming to finish up, watching old clips of ALF on youtube. That little Alien cracks me up even now. I am very excited to watch my DVDs and see the sarcastic dry humor of the little orange guy. For those of you who don't know, Gordon Shumway, last known survivor from the planet Melmac, crash-lands his spaceship into the Tanner family's suburban garage. Willie dubs him "ALF", short for Alien Life Form. After convincing a military officer that they are not harboring a space creature, the Tanners decide to take ALF in as a member of the family. He loves to eat Cats and spends much of each episode chasing the family cat and/or trying to cook it. Ahhh. Anyway, I recommend ALF to anyone who enjoys early 90s, late 80s sitcoms.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Why is it so freaky to see Alf in full uniform? I'm disturbed. I love the show, but am wigged out all of a sudden.