
As I was driving in to work this morning I looked down at my temperature gage on my dashboard. It read 11. Yes, that is right, it said 11 degrees, fahrenheit. And that is without the windchill. Brrrrrr. Sadly, yesterday was pushing 37 degrees. People were ripping hats and gloves off like it was May. It felt so warm after a few weeks of artic temperatures. And then the 26 deg plummet back to 11 degrees. My lacrosse girls had to go outside and practice. I went out and watched for about 15 minutes, maybe. But wow. When you are just standing there....it really gets ya. So I was thinking, why don't homeless people move to the south? Why don't we get them and bus them down there. I feel so bad that it is sooo cold. I mean, I am sure the money from Bostonians may be better than the southern donors but really? I would never want to be homeless but if I was, I am not sure the northeast would be where I took up my park bench. Snow tomorrow. Thank god. I can't wait to shovel my driveway...I am crazy, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment