Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Good Night?


So I knew I had a head cold. I knew I was coughing. What I didn't know was that the cough would come on strong in the middle of the night. I thought I may die last night. There was no relief. I was hacking and hacking. Little did the germ enforcers that were trying to rid my body of awful things know that my alarm would be going off at 5:30am. Little did they care that Paul was quietly sleeping next to me. Little did they care. So what sucks when you're sick, is that your SO (that's significant other) suffers as much as you do. I offered to move to the couch but he insisted I stay. I finally found that if I propped up my pillow and fell asleep with a halls cherry cough drop in my mouth I may be okay. I figured the risk of choking on the cough drop was better than the hacking and convulsions. So today is going to be a lovely day for me and for Paul, I am sure. Thanks babe for putting up with me and my germ enforcers. It must be love if he is willing to share my cold.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Poor debi! Hang in there. My best friends during colds- nasal spray, and a box or 5 of tissues.