As you go through different phases in life you meet new people, establish new relationships and try to maintain old ones. It gets hard after a while. Do we outgrow some friends? As we grow as people and our personalities develop do we seek out others? You can know someone for years and know everything about them, or so you think, and then one day you turn around and they completely surprise you (sometimes in a good way and sometimes in a disappointing way). It scares me to think that maybe there are people that are meant to just be temporary parts of your life. They all contribute something, they all help you to learn a little about yourself and then you move on. I think that is why you have family. No matter what, you always have your family. Sure, some families have falling outs and stop speaking. But I know in my immediate family that would never happen. And even when I see my uncles or cousins I haven't seen in years, there is a connection there. I value all the people in my life and I hope people see that. I would never intentionally hurt anyone and I try to forgive everybody. After all, that's what friends are for. Not to quote a cheesy song or anything.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment