So we can all complain about the snow, the sleet, the ice and the cold. Sometimes I think I even can complain a little more because often I have to stand outside and watch a game/practice in it. However, my dad is a trusty Postal Carrier who delivers the mail by foot. Sure, sometimes he gets to sit in his car. But he has to be outside walking around in the this Sh*& we call a nor'easter. Neither rain, no sleet nor snow or hail will keep him from delivering your mail. If I had to guess, I would yesterday was the worst of it. I complained just having to shovel out my driveway, wait for the bus and walk from the T. I couldn't imagine watching every step, praying to god some people put sand/salt out so I wouldn't fall down. Now I get why we don't get mail if we don't shovel out. I get why sometimes my mail is soggy on a rainy day. The thing is, too, I really love getting mail. I love cards and letters. They are so personal. It is so fun to get them in the mail. Therefore, I have to say thanks to my Pops and all the other postal carriers out there day in day out making sure we get our mail. I hope he stayed a little bit dry yesterday.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment