Martin Scorsese, one of the best directors of our time finally got the oscar. I think sometimes it is a tribute to years of work not just the one movie. The Departed was a great ensemble cast and had great directing, writing, editing and acting. I believe it deserved to win. I am glad to see a Boston movie take home the prize. Now on to the dresses. What are some of these women thinking? I know I am not a fashion goddess but I do know that if I had that much money I would have a stylist and I would also have a mirror. The strapless dresses with no Support were making women look saggy. Kate Winslet takes home the prize for me. Simple and elegant. Men have it easy. They get to just wear a tux. Though even some of them screwed it up.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment