Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Who's your daddy?


One, Tom Brady's ex is allegedly preggers with his child. Tom is running around europe with Giselle right now. He is way beyond Bridget Moynahan. I know I don't know the whole story. I only read the papers but it makes me a little sad that Tommy has become all Hollywood and dumped Bridget who seemed like a "normal" celebrity, you know not in the spotlight too much to go out with a supermodel. It is the equivalence of Lance Armstrong dumping his wife Kristen to go out with the Rock star GF who he subsequently dumped. Anway, while looking at photos of Tom and Bridget, I saw that her dress looks strikingly similar to the one that my friend Kate made herself for Delia's wedding. Did Bridget steal the idea from Kate? Did she find my shutterfly account and copy photos of the dress and have a designer make it for her? Probably. But whatever the case, snaps to you Kate for the lovely dress. I told you you could get a ton of money for that!! And on Tommy's baby, I say, Franchise it immediately as soon as they know it is a boy, sign that baby up for a contract.

No comments: