Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Where do babies come from?



Okay. I have one funny story. My little 3 year old niece is slightly perplexed by how she and how her baby brother came into this world. A few months back, she casually said to my sister, "Mom, remember when you ate me and then I was born?" to which my sister's only reply was a fit of laughter and a "I didn't eat you" and then little Anne says "ya huh, then how else was I born?" Well, seeing that Jill is not too ready to explain the birds and the bees to a then 2.5 year old, she just let that one go. So as far as Annie is concerned, in order to have a 3 year old, all we have to do is eat a baby. Sounds so much easier than the real thing but a little less appetizing. (a little, okay, a lot). I hope she never tries to eat her baby brother Jonathan.

No comments: