So Paul and I went on a little road trip to Manhattan this past weekend. Spontaneous, yes. We stayed in CT friday night and visited my old roommate and his dog, Sammie. Good times at a cheezy bar and with Captain Morgan. Saturday we were off to see Ms. Kate on the Upper East Side of Manhattan where we met her newest roommate, Calliope, the cutest kitty ever. So teeny and sweet. Her "mind is blank" Kate tells us, hence the curiosity. Everything is new to her. We were off to see Black 47 saturday night at Connolly's down near Time square. They were really good and a really fun band. Paul knew every word and we even got to mingle with the band members after who were very cool. Sunday was football day. Pats were playing the heavily favored Chargers. The pats pulled off a nailbiter to say the least. I was sporting my Tom Brady jersey and jumping around (after almost dying of a heart attack). Amie met us there and had to cheer for the Chargers, she left disappointed. We made our way with Keith and Kristen to a Karaoke only bar....where we were described as "energetic" by the peaceful crowd in there. But good times. You haven't lived until you have heard me sing "pour some sugar on me". The booze was flowing with wine and think we all accomplished making our minds blank too. All in all a lovely weekend with good friends and good cheer.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
1 comment:
You had some professional karaoke stars in your midst. I'm sure you brought the Japanese dojo down.
Post a Comment