Apparently the San Diego Chargers fans are in need of instructions on how to cheer for their team this sunday night. I am already rooting for the Patriots, we know this. However, any city where the fans have to be psyched up and prepared to watch the football game, at home, needs to fall off of the cliffs of La Jolla and sink to the bottom of the pacific. Apparently Boston sports fans just are born with this knowledge. Perhaps I take this for granted that even at a Celtics game it is appropriate to start chanting "yankees suck". I have never received an email. I know that when I got to Foxboro to cheer on the defense and try to be quiet during offensive schemes and that we need to taunt the ref's at every call against the pats. I know at Fenway that I am going to stand when the pitcher is ahead 2-0 in the count even know every single time he is going to throw that third pitch away. But I do it because I know that is just how it goes. Anyway, good luck chargers fans. Take notes on how to cheer. Make sure you read about how to act when the Pats are ahead by 14, change sides, jump on our bandwagon.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment