
I love hoodies, of all shapes and sizes. I lost my favorite "going out" hoodie which there are many a photo of me in on a cool spring/summer night hood pulled tight around my head. My favorite thing to do when I get home from work is throw on a big hooded sweatshirt. One of the perks of my job in athletics is the plethora of sweats we get. I have numerous free hooded sweatshirts. Nothing better on a cold night than curling up on the couch with my hooded sweatshirt (and Paul of course). You know you have a great job when your work clothes consist of windpants and tshirts yet you put on even more comfy clothes when you get home. Adam Sandler had it right in his song, red hooded sweatshirt. He knows, just how great they are, he wrote a whole song. If I had to have one article of clothing on my island, it would be a hoodie (and maybe some undies).
No comments:
Post a Comment