For my 29th birthday I requested a puppy as a gift. But seeing that I cannot have a puppy in my apartment nor do I have the time for one, my good friend Christy thought it would be a good idea to get me another pet. Voila, Hermi. I am unoriginal with names. I had a hamster named Haster as a kid and kitten named Fluffy and a dog named Buffy. What can I say. Hermi is a hermit crab. I upgraded his residence and installed heating in his home. I do not exercise him enough, so I am told and he may be a bit timid. I swear he responds to my voice but others think I am a tad bit crazy.
I am under the assumption that Hermi is a boy but I have no idea. I spell his name with an I just like Debi with an I. I hope to get him a girlfriend and a new shell soon. I can't find the perfect one (shell or girlfriend) and they would have tight quarters so I wouldn't want them to get sick of each other by living together too soon into their relationship. Ah, Someday I will own a big fluffy dog that I can take for walks and snuggle with. Until then, I will watch my hermit crab hide in his (or her) shell and avoid the big purple pincher.
1 comment:
Hermi.....I love him! Then again I was the brilliant one who got him for you!! I love that he is doing so well! I do agree - get him a friend so that he has fun company!
Post a Comment