Only appropriate to have a photo of Tommy on the golf course, because that is where he'll be spending his next few months after that loss to the team who shall not be mentioned (it's like Voldemort and if you don't get that reference, I can't believe you're my friend). It was a great playoff game. We all can analyze it to death but it was a loss and the Patriots season is done. We do not spend hundreds of hours breaking down film and planning offensive and defensive schemes, yet for some reason we think we know how to coach a fantastic team better than Belicheck. I think not. There is nothing to do but wait until next year. At least we know they are a good team, er I mean a great team and we always can look forward to watching them play every fall. It was the perfect cap to a poor weekend, it was cold, emotions were flying, things were just not right in my world. I should have known the pats would lose. It wasn't meant to be this weekend. This weekend is meant to be erased. I toast the Pats to a fun season. I do not believe there is going to be a superbowl this year. I think it was canceled due to lack of interest since most of Patriots nation has booked "weekends away" that weekend. All I have to say is 24 days til pitchers and catchers.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment