I know I work in a city and I should be used to it by now. But this morning at work I opened the door to the athletic training room that opens into the basketball gym only to find immediately outside the door, a dead mouse. Ew ew ew. There is nothing more eye opening at 7am on a tuesday. I promptly shut the door. I then opened it again only to see the really nice custodian who prompty asked for a glove and removed the sad little creature from my site and from my lacrosse team's pathway into the athletic training room. Maybe he was hurt, maybe he was sick and he's a former athlete and he was seeking help from an athletic trainer. All I know is thank god he was picked up before 25 lacrosse girls saw him because then I would have to put up with a million shreeks at 7am which would have been much worse.
1 comment:
eww.... that's all I have to say.
Post a Comment