Monday, March 26, 2007

Down with Verizon


I am about to get rid of my cell phone. If I wasn't stuck in a GD contract I would by now. You have to watch these people like hawks. Sure, they offer to "go paperless" to save the enviroment and to appease Al Gore. But really, they just want you to never look at your bill, because when you do, oh, oops, we charged you per text message even though you have a 1000 in your plan. Oops. Oh, no worries, big giant corporation. I have an extra 131 dollars laying around to send to your company. No problem. Anything to make your business bigger. I wonder how much it actually costs to send and receive a text. It can't be that much. Why is that land line prices can keep going down yet mobile phones just seem to rise!! It is absolutely rediculous. Last week, the first customer service rep said she would correct them problem. Not only did she not correct it but she never even recorded our conversation, so there is no evidence I called, other than my word. Hopefully, the nice lady with the Minnesota acccent I talked to today can put a credit on my bill. Julianne seemed to know what she was talking aboot. I think I kind of want to go back to using payphones and landlines. It would save me, apparently 171dollars a month at the rate I am going!!!

No comments: