Once again, my alma mater has bit the big one in the NCAA's. UNH has never one a national championship in hockey. Women won before they were part of the NCAA and there were only 8 or 9 teams. The men fall short every year. They were #1 in the nation for a bit, they beat pretty much everyone. But when it comes down to it, another year of disappointment. They lost in hockey east, they lost to a team from Ohio in the NCAAS, Miami (ohio) to be exact. I am sorry but any team that hails from Ohio should not be beating a NH team in hockey!! But I digress. I am still partial to the wildcats and hope they can win it all someday. I hope Maine falls on their face. I grew up going to BC games, so I guess I will cheer for them, though I have my second degree from BU, they also choked. So Go Eagles (ouch that hurts). And as for UNH, there's always next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment