Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy happy happy happy happy annivesary!!








One year ago today, I met and had my first date with a guy named Paul. It lasted 8 hours and we forgot to eat dinner. We met a man named Jack Moriarty and I almost lost my Ivy league championship ring. Paul came to my rescue and out scavenged the 65 year old Jack and became my hero. I swear, if he hadn't found the ring, I'd be Mrs. Debi Moriarty right now. (I am kidding of course). But seriously, it has been a great year. And we are becoming better about eating dinner. Neither one of us cooks so it gets a little difficult at times. But we get by on crackers and cadbury eggs. Here's to many more years. I once saw or heard that love is finding your souls counterpart in another. I think I found him. And yes, He still owes me 78 dollars.




No comments: