
RED SOX WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!! I am so excited. I was too sick to go out and celebrate but I watched on my HD TV under my Red Sox blanket with Paul (thanks for staying home with me!), the 2nd biggest fan of the Boys of summer (with me being the first). I am not at the parade but I think all my athletes are so I am watching it on my computer, as I have not seen any of them today. Too bad they are all from CA and don't even know most of the players names. Oh well. 5 days til the matchup of the undefeated teams Pats @ Colts. Can you believe it? How great is it to be a Boston Sports fan right now? I am glad all the years of pain has finally paid off. The mood of the city is up, people are being friendly to one another. It is fantastic!! Now, Theo, please resign Mike Lowell. And forget about that ARod character. That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment