Tuesday, October 2, 2007

ALDS


So the Red Sox play the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim tomorrow in the first game of the ALDS. Once again, the Red Sox did not select me to be in attendance. However, there will be a lot of corporate types that aren't really big fans of the Red Sox, that didn't grow up crying every time they lost, that didn't clip pictures of their favorite players out of the newspaper every weekend, in attendance. It's cool. I will watch on my plasma at home, precariously close to a comfy bed to fall asleep in after. Someday I will get to go to a playoff game. Someday. I saw Big Papi driving an expensive looking yellow sports car on the Highway the other day. He gave me the finger point. And Jonathan Papelbon was steps away from us at the Dropkick's show the other night. I guess I will have to settle for that....and watch the rest on TV. Either case, GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: