
So Josh Beckett is on the mound tonight against another Cy Young Candidate, CC Sabathia. A pitchers duel. The winds will be blowing towards right (perfect for Big Papi). I woke up in a start this morning. I am sooo looking forward to this playoffs series. Growing up my whole life, a die hard red sox fan, I can't get enough of them doing well. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out to be like 2003. THe curse is broken, we are allowed to be successful. Josh Beckett was in my dream last night with another mysery player named Mogn. I don't know what goes through my head. I was helping his shoulder and I took him to see my team physician. Funny, that is all my dream was, me trying to help Josh. Must be the myriad of shoulder injuries I have with my own athletes that is creeping in to my dreams about the Red Sox players. Ha ha ha. Though, I want them to win before they come home from Cleveland. Should it go to game 6 or 7, I have a ticket to one of them. So it is a catch 22. Either case....GO SOX!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment