The sox did it again. Stressed me out to no end and then stormed back in fashion to clinch the American League Title and secure a place in the 2007 World Series. Red Sox vs Rockies wednesday right here in Boston. I was lucky enough to be at Game 6, everything on the line, JD Drew crushed one to dead center, a GRAND SLAM!! The energy the noise, everything about fenway was amazing. It has definitely secured itself as the best place on earth. THe rockies have won 21 of their last 22 games. That's amazing but there is something to be said about the guts on the Red Sox. We love to have dramatic wins. And I think a team that hasn't lost in a while is due. So LET"S GO RED SOX!!!!!
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment