
Sidenote, The air in my office is broken. I kid you not, my ice cold diet pepsi was warm in a matter of minutes. I feel like I am in a sauna. There are no windows and there is no movement of air. It is hot and humid and gross!! I do want to give an update on Frank, our turtle. He is doing better. He is still floating lopsided and seems to be a bit weak, but he finally ate his food like he used to yesterday. He attacks it like it is alive and going to get away. His eyes are opening on his own and he his swimming again. I think he is recovering from his infection. Paul and I have diligently cleaned his tank and soaked him in sulfur as well as provided him with fresh food and a warm light over the past couple weeks. I think he has taken a turn for the better. Yay, Frank. Maybe Paul and I are capable of caring for something outside of ourselves!!
No comments:
Post a Comment