I was introduced to Erica a few years back through Angela. We were at a small dark bar in Cambridge imbibing in some bevvy's. Immediately I found her to be one of the most interesting and intelligent people I have met. Throughout the past few years, I have been lucky to have enjoyed some nights out and some nights in (dance party NYE 2005) with her. I seek out people in life that are genuine; people who you can trust, people who wouldn't throw you under the bus or leave you out in the cold, people who are honest and no matter how often you see them it is like you never left when you see them again. Erica is one of those people. She is an all around genuine and solid person. I like solid. I achieve to be a genuine/solid person. Erica has ambition and drive and intelligence. She is moving to London today. What a great experience. I know she'll be successful over there. I know because she is such a great, ambitious person and I can't wait to go visit. I will live my life vicariously through her as I have never lived outside the New England area. Cheers Erica!!
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for such a touching tribute Deb, you rock!
I'll miss our fun times, but you always have a place to London to stay! And I'll be back in July.
Post a Comment