Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Cheers to Jeffrey and Angela

Just over a year ago, I brought my lovely friend Angela to a few functions with Paul and his friends. Mr. Santos quickly had an eye for her. He repetitively questioned me about "how does a guy like me get a girl like that". I told him to just be himself. I am not a big fan of "setting people up" but I do like to put it in one's head that someone might be interested and if it's meant to be it's meant to be. Well, I guess it was meant to be. Mr. Jeffrey "Cortez" Santos proposed to Ms. Angela Malone Saturday morning. I have known Angela since I was 17 years old and all I ever wanted was for her to be happy in life and love. So here's to Jeff and Ang. Finally Angela, The summer of Ang. Cheers!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Aww.. Thanks Deb! My summer finally came, when you introduced me to the love of my life. You have magical powers!