
Traveled on the red line from Broadway to Harvard in order to see "Once". A short independant film set in Ireland about two artists (singers) who seemingly fall in love but are not quite meant for each other. It was a great story with great, mostly original music. I recommend everyone hop on over to Harvard square or Coolidge corner to see this little movie. I am not a great movie reviewer but I liked it so I think others would too. And, it is short and satisfied my fidgety/short attention spanned self. My counterpart who is a true movie connosieur really enjoyed it. I would take his recommendation over mine but since we both enjoyed it, you will too. It has depth and honesty and great music. http://oncethemovie.com The music is from "The Frames" and Irish band. Listen to some samples http://www.myspace.com/theframesofficial. good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment