
After eating fantastic true Italian homemade lasagna, courtesy of my roommate's BF's mother, Paul and I settle in to watch Children of Men, starring Clive Owen. It is a dark and somewhat depressing movie. It has some holocaust-esque elements as well as some christ like references. It is about what the world will be like if fertility became rampant and no more children were being born. Anyway, it was a good movie but the ending gets me. It ends with no resolution. Paul enjoys that. He likes when a movie is open for interpretation. Not me. I want an ending that tells me what happens (or happened as the case may be). It was a good movie, a little heavy, a little dark but I still want to know what happens. Maybe they left it open for interpretation but part of me thinks they left it open for a sequel. Ah, who knows. If anyone has seen this movie and thinks they know how it ends, let me know.
1 comment:
I don't know.. I like the definite ending too. Those open endings stay on my mind forever. Thanks for not giving anything away Deb!
Post a Comment