Last night Paul and I went down to the Fleetcenter to watch Game 3 of the Candiens/Bruins playoff game. If you have never been to a playoff hockey game, I suggest going. I have never felt adrenaline rushing through my veins like I did last night. Unfortunately, due to a lack of following for the bruins of late, their were at least 5000 Canadien fans there and there were a lot in my section. I have never lost my voice yelling at a sporting event but I did last night. I think it was great to hear thousands of Boston fans belting out the national anthem, me being one of them. I woke up a with a hoarse voice but it was well worth it. The B's played great and scored an overtime winner. On to game 4. I wish I was made of money. I'd love to go back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment