Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Battle of the sexes

Last night we played a board game with two other couples, men vs women. Basically the men have to ask "male" questions to the women and vice versa. Well I found out some interesting things. The men knew a lot about curtains, nail files and the OC. Paul even knew what a Johnny Jump up was (pictured here). I am not sure we should be proud to be beaten by our significant others getting all the girly questions right or to run away in shame. HOwever it was fun all the same. I need to learn to go with my first instinct and not to change my answer. The fun part of the game was deciding which of the three questions to ask first, basically, how well do you know your partner. I think I got it right a few times....but man did those boys surprise us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must be a Scannell Trait to change your mind at the last minute and have your first guess be right. Oh well, it is all good.