Monday, December 3, 2007

Wintry Mix



Paul and I bought our first Christmas tree last week. It is a fakey courtesy of Lowe's Home improvement. I did my research and I think I got the best tree for the amount of money I wanted to spend. It is the first tree our house has seen I think ever. Paul and his brother never participated in the christmas spirit. I had to explain that with windows that jet out onto a major street, it was our obligation as CHristians and as good people to spread christmas cheer to all who pass by. And now, we have our christmas tree. And I think I have seen an improvement in the mood of drivers going by. Really, I do. We also decorated our own stockings and hung them with Care, Chad, Paul and Debi. All we need now is a fireplace. When I get a chance I will ad a photo of my actually tree. Until now, this one will do. Merry Christmas to all!!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Get that pic up sister! He is so cute.