Merry Christmas to everyone. We'll be running around on christmas trying to see everyone in both our families. We started it off friday night, spending a lovely evening at the Tern Inn on the Cape with good friends and lots of bottles of wine and Tex Mex (because Kate is from Texas). So good to see everyone and attempt to play board games. Today we spent the day at my sisters house for Brunch. So fun to watch all the kids open their gifts. Wish I got as excited as them!! After Christmas, I am getting my mirror replaced in my car and then it is off to Montreal for New Years Eve. Hopefully, it will be a good time. And we won't get stuck in a snowbank there. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
1 comment:
Aww.. Look at that cute pic of you and Paul in front of the tree. I hope Santa is good to you both!
Post a Comment