


Last saturday, my sister and brother-in-law were kind enough to invite Paul and I out on their boat. With sandwiches and drinks in tote, we boarded "All In" and took off through green harbor, Duxbury harbor and on to Plymouth Harbor. It was a beautiful day and a great way to spend a saturday. Annie and Jonathan were great. Annie only bumped her head once and Jonathan only fell down and bumped his head once. I think I bumped my head twice. I wisely wore sunblock, and even reapplied so I didn't get burned. Paul and I picked out our solar powered house that we plan on taking over one day. Doug was a great tour guide. I can't believe I grew up there and really never spent any time out on the water. It was a great day. Thanks Leahy Family!!
1 comment:
No flipping helpless children overin the water via tubing? c'mon now!
Post a Comment