Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Opening Day.


My favorite time of year!! It's opening day for the Red Sox. Curt Schilling takes the mound down in Kansas City (or over in KC as the case may be). Nothing says summer and warm weather is approaching like the first crack of the bat. I am glad the game isn't being played in Boston where dreary rainy skies are upon us. I eagerly wait the anticipation in what is predicted to be the best Red Sox team in years. A repeat of 2004 would be fabulous. With Dice-K in the pitching rotation and Paps returning to his rightful roll as a closer, this should be a great year. It'll be weird to see Sushi served at Fenway and I think this year tickets will be awfully hard to get as the Japanes market moves in on us but I will still try. And yes, I am still open to taking tickets off anyone's hands that cannot go to the game. I am a hop skip and a jump away from Fenway and can be available at a moment's notice. 4pm, first pitch.

No comments: