
In college, going to the bar meant drinking as much as you could. That was the entertainment. Now when we go to bars, we enjoy something else to keep us entertained. There is a trivia. I am awful at trivia. Even when I know an answer I doubt myself and let others talk me out of it. I am deathly afraid of being wrong. So there is that. There is Golden Tee, always a good time but I get bored after 8 or 9 holes and I have broken a ring hitting the spinning ball a little too hard. Not only did I break my ring but I bruised my entire finger and it was swollen. There are darts. I am a big fan of darts. However, most bars have crappy darts and most are too crowded for you to play without killing someone or at least stabbing them. There is pool. I grew up with a pool table yet I am horrible at pool. It is embarrassing. I get frustrated immediately after picking up the cue (like that? I have the lingo) and subsequently stop playing after only one game. There is bowling but that gets expensive but I do enjoy the bowling. MOst bars do not have a bowling alley. That is something one must seek out as the evening activity. My favorite thing to do at bars, especially lately, is play Photo Hunt. I am not a big fan of erotic photo hunt, get your mind out of the gutter. However, regular ole photo hunt is fantastic and highly addictive. Paul and I were up in NH and he, my friend Rami and I seriously played for like 3 hours. The funny part is, we got better with more drinks. I am pretty observant and perceptive, I think that is why I like this game. The best part of it as well is that fact that you could playing with just two of you and random people throughout the bar will walk by and help you out by seeing that thing you are too blind to see from staring at the machine for an hour. Ahhh, photo hunt. I am saving up 3000 dollars to buy Paul one for his 30th birthday. Not really, but it is a nice idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment