
I have signed up to run the "Boston's Run To Remember" Half Marathon on May 25, 2008. I figure if I post it here on my blog then maybe I will actually follow through with it. I have been diligently running. My fitness is slowly coming back. I have found that Cheerios topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries with a small glass of OJ is the best way to wake up and fuel for my morning runs. I have goals of running along the harbor all the way to quincy. I think I have given up on running any more marathons and I will stick with half marathons and shorter. Plus this one starts in southie and ends in southie. I can walk to the start and walk home. And it is pretty much flat. So there it is. Feel free to harrass me to make sure I am keeping up with the training. I do tend to give up half way through. Barring any injury, I will do this!!!! With my new trusty sidekick (the ipod nano) in tote, I am ready for 13.1. Bring on the nice weather and the miles.
2 comments:
Yay! Me and Jeff will run out to the water and cheer you on!
is paaaaaahl going to join you??
Post a Comment