Another winter storm, another Snow emergency. Ironic that this post is directly above the 70 degrees in January Post. Once again, New England weather has turned and we got a doozy of a winter snowstorm out there. Luckily I found a spot on a side street which I am marking with a milk crate for a little while anyway. The main roads will be open once again at 6pm but I will go park my car in the nicely shoveled spot (thanks Paul). Hopefully this storm, I won't lose my sideview mirror. Tomorrow, perhaps I will bring my snowshoes to work. I miss my driveway. And I miss being able to take public transportation. But I will make do, because I do love snow!!
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment