Friday, August 24, 2007

We did it!




Thanks to Paul's mom and dad and their gigundo truck (and tasty chicken sandwiches), we finished moving all my stuff over to South Boston last night. Hermi and I are officially South Boston residents (minus the parking sticker). I successfully moved everything between double and triple sessions. I am officially "moved in". Thought most of my stuff is in boxes and it is everywhere all over the place, it is all there. I just have to get used to calling it home. It is amazing how much stuff I packed into a tiny little room in Brighton. I don't think you realize how much stuff you have til you try to move it all. I am the true definition of a pack rat. I found a piece of junk mail unopened that was addressed to my Charlestown address (um, ya, that was 3 years ago). Ah well. I will miss Brighton Center and my roomies (and their sig. others). But we are all starting a new chapter in our lives. So, here's to living in Southie with my manfriend. Slainte!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Ang said...

Hurray! Now, I can have a "Hills" amigo to watch trashy t.v with! I'm talking about Paul, of course :-)