Yesterday I had the opportunity to leave work a little early and jet on over to Fenway to catch the Red Sox playing the los angeles angels of anaheim (I like to still call them the California Angels). Rookie phenom Clay Buchholz got his first start for the big club. After throwing about 5 straight balls, he settled in and started to throw some stuff. Of course, the 6 run first inning support he got from the boys also helped. Big Papi homered to right and it was little Dustin Pedroia's birthday. And I say little because Big Papi put his arm around him after a great play and it looked like Papi was chillin with the ball boy, not his shortstop. D-Ped homered in the 8th only to cross the plate to "they say it's your birthday". Celebrations abound. At one point during the game there was commotion behind us, and I say behind us because we were 8 rows from the on deck circle. We stood on our seats like everyone else to see what it was. Well, Alecia, a little too eager tried to get higher up. She slipped, grabbed me and we both tumbled off the seats. I slammed my leg off the seat in front of me. Her ankle got all jammed up in the seat we were standing on. Two old men caught us. Oops. The commotion was not a celebrity (which is what we thought). Rather, a mouse had fallen from the rafters and was running around people's feet. Ew gross. I wonder how much he paid to get his seat.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment