I was looking through old photos this afternoon. I came across this one of bowling shoes. I believe it is Angela, Jeff, me and Paul's feet proudly displaying the stylish shoes at King's. I think I would actually wear these out. This was a day last summer. Paul had never King Pin bowled before. I had a couple times. We neglected to tell Paul that there were different weights to each of the bowling balls. Ooops. He figured it out by the end and boy did that little bit of knowledge improve his game. All in all a good time had by all. Bowling is always fun especially when pitchers of beer are involved.
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
1 comment:
I hope those are Jeff's hairy legs! I say we do it again.. This times.. Shirts v. Skins.
Post a Comment