I copied this from my sister. I think they are fun. I have been a bad blogger. So sorry!!!
Christmas Survey
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post/e-mail that you can send with the changes in answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapped but if I am running late, gift bag or if it is a weird shape
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake for now but I enjoy the real ones too.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the 1st weekend in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? A week or two into January
5. Do you like eggnog? I think so, but it isn't too good for you
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My remote controlled car, rollerblades, and my hockey stick
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom and dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Nieces and nephews
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I am planning on getting one after Christmas
10.Do you send cards or email cards? Snail mail cards. I love them!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ummmm, I don't know. I like everything people give me
12. Favorite Holiday Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Holidays? Usually on the 23rd but this year I started in early december and I wrapped everything already
14. Ever recycled a Holiday present? Maybe ;-)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Holiday? hot meatballs
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, white ones, pre lit
17. Favorite Holiday song?
18. Travel at Holidays or stay home? We don't go far, up the street in southie or down to the south shore
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course RUDOLPH
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We don't have anything, trying to decide what we want
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How rude people are at christmas (I worked retail for a while)
23. Favorite ornament? We don't have a lot. But I like all the ones my dad has given me and we have lots of Irish ones I like
24. Favorite for Holiday dinner? We always have Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a Wii, but we already opened it
Merry Christmas!!!
Affordable Care Act and sticker shock.
-
I know I said I was done with writing on my blog, but now I have to put in
my 2 cents on the so-called Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as
Obama Ca...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment