Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Paul's 30th Birthday surprise



I think I did a good job. Paul was thoroughly surprised on friday night at the Globe Cafe for his 30th birthday. His brother did a good job of getting him there and in making him believe that I actually couldn't get the night off of work. Thanks to everyone that came. I am sorry the bar ran out of Captain Morgan. It will never happen at a party of mine again. I promise. We have a great group of friends!! I love Birthdays!!!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Awe, how cute. Did Ang ask you about this Saturday? I hope we don't have too many of these appointments. Lisa found her dress in the 2'nd place we went to. It was the second one she tried on. They say you'll know your dress when you see it. I hope Ang doesn't pick out prom dresses for ours.