Wednesday, July 11, 2007

OLS




Many of you don't know that I am a superhero. These are my superhero friends. Last year, walking down the street near my house an old lady trip and fell off the curb on the sidewalk. I leapt over and actually caught her before she fell into the street saving her from a bad fall and from getting hit by a car. Again, yesterday, driving to city hall, an old lady trip on the street and unable to brace herself hit her face on the curb. Unfortunately, I was in my car and unable to "catch her" before she fell. But I had my med kit and got out and helped her. She had a laceration on her forehead and an obviously broken nose. Poor lady was getting chocolate nips (the candy, not the booze) from CVS. We waited for the ambulance to come, me, Paul and another good samaritan. I have decided that I should get a hip pack (like the one I wear on the sidelines) except I will wear it around town with the enscription "OLS", that's Old Lady Saver. It will be my old lady saver pack. And I will be a hero to all old lady's that cross the street. on a side note, 3-4 people stopped to help this woman. And my car and the BTD truck were blocking some people in at their meters....and these people, were yelling and complaining that they had to wait 5 minutes with their car blocked in. They were not kind about it. I guess 1 in 5 people just have no heart.

2 comments:

Ang said...

You ARE Catwoman. The nerve of those jerks!

Ang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.